Friday, October 17, 2008

Destination Truth or Dare

Now, this is a game I'd play without having to think twice. I wouldn't even need a six pack of Sam Addams Oktoberfest, unless we were going to play Destination Spin the Bottle...

So, my Destination Dare was to scare up a picture of Josh Gates as a Zombie in Photo Shop. Now I'm no photo shop wizard, but I'm pretty pleased with the end result... well, not pleased. I mean I'd seriously run from Zombie Josh, but I still think it's zombieriffic. Ladies and gentleman:

Photobucket

And now, and open letter to Josh Gates:

Dear Mr. Josh Gates,
Please avoid the condiments next time you're in Haiti. *wink*
Sincerely
Ms. Beans

Now it's your turn... Destination Truth... or Destination Dare? *muahahahaha* (What? It's Halloween, I can laugh like that if I want).

1 comment:

Christie Greenstripes said...

I concurrrrrrr.....
I mean to say I too will take the Destination Dare. So, what's it gonna be- wear my DestinationGates boxers on my head and send my Landshark Lager induced photos to Zombie Gates himself? That might be too risky at this point. I don't want him to think he has a bonafide stalker epidemic on his hands. just yet.

When do we get to play Destination Spin the Bottle? No need for the Sam Addams for me, I'll go sober. I want to remember it. Wait....
is Skyder(skelly Ryder) going to be there? Fuuuhgedabouddit. I'm out. Zombies,yes, but no skelly Ryders.