Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beans on the Voice of Steve G.

Swirly-eyed is actually a very good description of Steve G's special voice. I think the only adjective I might add to that description is "Tango-addressed" Swirly-eyed voice. Greenstripes and I established during one of our incredibly serious afternoon sessions that the Tango-addressed swirly-eyed voice of Steve must be Steve Gonsalves teacher mode. Instructional...swirly...I often ask myself, "Does Steve talk to Tango like that off-camera?"

We've been watching Ghost Hunters for years. We clung tight through the tense transition of tech-manager power from Brian F$#@ING Harnois to Steve "Spider Fear" Gonsalves, and I have to say that before Dave Tango came into the picture, there was no swirly-eyed voice to be heard. EVER! Does Tango bring out the swirly voice in Steve? Inquiring minds want to know.

Beans, out!

NOTE: No Steve Gonsalves's were harmed during the inquiry into Steve's voice.

Steve and Tango at their finest:

No comments: